
Do you ever know that you make me smile,
Do you ever know that i exist,
In the corner of the world,
In the corner of your world....
Do you ever know that someone likes you,
Do you ever know you make me crazy,
Do you ever know my sadness melts away with your happy smile.
Do you ever know that i save your picture,
Do you ever know that you are my secret treasure....
In the corner of the world,
In the corner of your world....
Will you ever know how much i like you?
Will I ever find a way to your world,
Will I ever find a way to your heart...
Will I always stay happy only looking at you from the corner of my eyes???
In the corner of the world,
In the corner of your world....
P.S:From the corner of the world to the unknown address of your heart...

No comments:
Post a Comment