Monday, May 10, 2010

An ode to my dad






There was a dream
A scary dream,that came true
I wanna believe it wasnt true
But it came through

There was a dream
That broke my heart
That broke me and you





There was a dream
I wish it wasnt true
Coz "I miss u"







I want another day
I want u to tell me it was just a dream
I want to make up for the lost days
I want to make up for the lost love and hugs



I want to make up for the the lost laughs
I just want to say sorry for the words i said, when we fought
I want to promise that i will never fight again
I will reach for the stars if u want,just be with me
Just one day..Just one more day!!!

I want another chance coz i miss u
I miss u every day and night
And i want to tell u that

"I love U"

I really do..........

And I need u..


And I need u...


~An amateur unlucky daughter


No comments: